Republic of the Philippines

50 Hobson Street, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6011

Search Results

Query: CFO found 5 results

30th Oct 2019

OFWs in most cases, are required to register with POEA. Moreover, an OEC is needed for those with contracts having duration of one year or more. Those going to NZ to settle permanently, or as fiancé/es, spouses or partners of foreign nationals, are required to register with CFO. The following was...

30th Oct 2019

According to information provided to the Philippine Embassy by the CFO, all Filipinos leaving the country as emigrants or permanent residents abroad are required to register with the CFO and attend either the Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) or the Peer Counseling Program (PCP) for emigr...

1st Feb 2019

The Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) reiterates its strict adherence to its No walk-in Policy for Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS), Peer Counseling Program (for emigrants 13 to 19 years old), Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP), and Country Familiarization Seminar (CFS). Due to t...

1st Feb 2019

Are you migrating abroad with an immigrant visa?

You need to register with Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) and attend the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS).

Download Steps to Secure an Appointment and Register Online

3rd Mar 2014

As the Philippine Embassy continues to reach out and be one with the Filipino community in projecting a positive influence of and high regard for the Philippines and the Filipino people and promoting the richness and variety of Filipino culture and heritage in New Zealand, Ambassador Virginia H....