2021 Embassy Advisory Groups for interested Filipino & Kiwi Community leaders and members
For 2021, the embassy is organizing Advisory Groups with interested Filipino & Kiwi Community leaders and members on the following:
- Labour & Employment (coord by POLO)
- Assistance to Nationals (coord by Embassy-ATN Section)
- Women & Children (incl action vs Violence Against Women & Children, & White Ribbon NZ)
- Legal Assistance (Filipino Lawyers & JPs welcome)
- Emergency Management
- Filipino Language & Culture
- Youth & Education
- Multicultural & Multiethnic Engagement (working w NZ Multicultural, Interfaith, Newcomer, Refugee et al groups)
- Maori & Pasifika Engagement
- Political Empowerment (with Party-Specific Sub Groups)
- Business (promotion of NZ-PH Trade, Investment, Tourism, Tech, Agriculture)
- Filipino Community Organizations Coordination (incl FilCom NGOs, Orgs, Churches, Businesses, Sports, etc.)
Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, specifying which group or groups you are interested in joining).
Maraming Salamat Po!