Special Consular Services for Filipinos in Auckland, Hamilton and surrounding areas - 17 to 21 Sep 2020
The Philippine Embassy's Mobile Consular Team will render a special mobile consular mission to Filipinos in Auckland, Hamilton and the surrounding areas on the following schedule:
|Day||Date / Time|
|Thursday||17 September 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||18 September 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||19 September 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||20 September 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Monday||21 September 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
(access through Rose Garden Carpark or Hamilton Gardens Road)
The consular services to be offered are:
- Passport issuance/ renewal / replacement;
- Civil Registration (Report of Births and marriages)
- Authentication and notarization of legal documents and,
- NBI Fingerprinting and certification (alatest passport-sized photos required)
CONSULAR APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
In order to deliver more efficient consular services, the Philippine Embassy has implemented an ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM (NO WALK-IN POLICY). Strict measures will be implemented to ensure that the mission will adhere to the social distancing protocols outlined by the New Zealand Government under Alert Level 2 – Reduce Contact.
For the said mobile consular mission, appointments can be made online through http://philembassynzl.appointy.com/. The appointment system will be opened on 12 September 2020 at 7:00 PM.
Kindly note that passport applicants with expiring passports in 2020 or those whose passport validity is less than one (1) year would be prioritized in the online appointment system. Those with non-urgent transactions should defer renewal of their passports.
All applications for Philippine passport (new, renewal and lost), civil registry (Reports of Birth, Marriage and Death), notarials and authentication, and NBI fingerprinting and certification are by appointment only. The procedure on how to book an appointment may be viewed via this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527331420776585.1073742526.126023457574052&type=3
A. FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS
- For all types of passport transactions, please bring a photocopy of the passport data page and a NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, or a copy of the Report of Birth (if born in New Zealand, Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga). For minor applicants, please include a photocopy of the passport data pages of the passports of both parents. For lost passport, please include a NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, Affidavit of Loss certified by the Justice of Peace, and a Police Report.
- Passport applicants must also bring a prepaid, self-addressed local courier bag with signature required sticker (requires a signature upon delivery) for the Embassy to send their new e-Passports.
- Payments for passport processing and other consular services must be made in cash or in bank draft payable to the Embassy of the Philippines. Please refer to the schedule of fees listed on the Embassy website at https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/schedule-of-fees.
- For passport applicants who have recently reacquired Philippine citizenship, please bring your Oath of Allegiance, Identification Certificate and the Order of Approval, and a photocopy of each of these documents.
- Passport applicants must wear a shirt with collar for photo capturing purposes.
- Please comply with all the requirements listed on the Embassy’s website. Incomplete documentation shall not be processed. Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
B. FOR CIVIL REGISTRY
- For all civil registry transactions (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage and Report of Death), please bring the requirements on the date of your appointment. To download the forms and view the list of requirements, please visit this link: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/download. Please use black pens in filling out the form.
- A prepaid, self-addressed local courier bag is also required for the Embassy to send back your documents.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
- Transactions for Report of Birth and Report of Marriage are only for applicants who will not be applying for passports during the mission. If applying for a passport, the Embassy must receive the application on or before 14 September in order for us to finalize your application and to be able to bring it to the consular mission.
C. FOR NOTARIALS, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSULARIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Personal appearance of the signatories is required. Please bring the original passports and a photocopy of the passports of the signatories. Fee is NZ$40.00 per document. Processing is 3-5 working days from the return of the consular team from the outreach mission.
- Enclose a prepaid courier bag for return transmittal of the document/s.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available at this link: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/notarials-and-authentication.
D. FOR NBI FINGERPRINTING AND CERTIFICATION
- For NBI fingerprinting and certification, please bring your passport and a photocopy of your passport data page, a passport size photo with white background taken within the last three (3) months, and payment of NZ$40.00 in cash.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available via this link: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/obtaining-nbi-clearances.
For more information, please contact the Philippine Embassy in Wellington at telephone numbers (04) 8903741, 8903742 and 8903744 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maraming salamat po!