Resident Election Registration Board Application to observe the conduct of the 2019 Philippine National Election
In relation to the upcoming May 2019 Philippine National Elections, the Commission on Election (COMELEC) will be accepting applications for accreditation of Filipino Community Organizations (FILCOM), Non-Govermental Organizations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations, and Mass Media Organizations as its partners in the conduct of overseas voting.
General requirements for accreditation include the following:
For Mass Media
- Duly-accomplished Accreditation Application Form;
- Two (2) recently-taken 2x2 coloured photographs
- An endorsement from the newspaper television and radio station or internet news agency employing the applicant.
For FILCOM, NGOs and CSOs
- Duly-accomplished Accreditation Application Form
- List of officers and members including their addresses and contact number; and
- Photocopies of valid IDs of officers and members
Interested parties may file their application for accreditation at the Embassy of the Phillipines, Wellington, New Zealand until 31 March 2019 only.
For additional information Resolution Nos. 10498 and 10499 providing guidelines for accreditation may be downloaded from the COMELEC website.
For more information you may contact the Philippine Embassy in Wellington at telephone numbers (04) 8903741, 8903742 and 8903744 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org